1.Why should apply ISO / IEC 17025?
– ISO / IEC 17025 gives the business leaders sufficient confidence that the test results made by their laboratory are reliable and that their decisions based on the test results are complete. The whole has a scientific basis.
– A testing laboratory applying ISO / IEC 17025 will always save human resources, resources and resources as all activities are standardized by ISO / IEC 17025.
– ISO / IEC 17025 will convert the test methods into a reliable test method according to a certain procedure.
Testing laboratory customers who have applied ISO / IEC 17025 believe that they have the “correct test results” to make the right decisions in the next steps.
2.What is the ISO / IEC 17025 standard?
ISO / IEC 17025 (the latest version is now ISO / IEC 17025: 2005) is fully qualified as the General Requirements for the Competence of Testing and Calibration Laboratories. . ISO / IEC 17025: 2005 is a standardized quality management system specifically for testing and calibration laboratories, issued by the International Organization for Standardization (ISO).
This is a standard that has accumulated many years of experience in finding a common standard for management systems for testing / calibration laboratories to ensure the most reliable results / measurements. .
3. Who should apply ISO / IEC 17025?
Laboratory for testing or calibration;
BENEFITS OF APPLICATION ISO / IEC 17025: 2005
– Improve the technical and management capacity of the laboratory;
– Ensure accuracy, reliability of test results;
– Standardization of laboratory activities, test operations, test equipment operation, laboratory methods leading to easy training of laboratory personnel, new staff;
– Employees in accredited laboratories will be practiced experimentally according to standardized methods in accordance with Vietnamese and International standards. They have access to not only advanced testing methods but also methods to assure the quality of the test results;
– Facilitate recognition of testing / calibration results between national and international laboratories;
– Integrate the accreditation of testing laboratories in Vietnam with other countries in the region and in the world;
– To participate in testing the quality of products and goods in the certification of product quality when assigned.
Please contact us:
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Hotline: 0869.881.869