ISO 9001: 2015 is applied to all processes of creating, controlling and delivering products and services of an organization. At the same time, regulate and systematically control the activities to ensure that the needs and expectations of customers are met. ISO 9001 is designed to apply to virtually any product or service, made by any process and anywhere in the world.
ISO 9001: 2015 with significant changes both in terms of approach, layout and specific requirements, new standards bring 7 major changes for enterprises to apply:
1) Orientation of quality management system in accordance with ISO 9001 by the context of the organization,
2) Ensure quality management focus on performance,
3) Promote and use risk management approach
4) Support to integrate quality management system with operational activities,
5) Ensure a practical approach to PDCA-based process access,
6) Promote knowledge management,
7) Help ISO 9001 become service-friendly.
According to the guidelines of the International Accreditation Forum (IAF), organizations accredited to ISO 9001: 2008 have 3 years from the date of adoption of the new standard for conversion to ISO 9001. : 2015. This means that the ISO 9001: 2015 certificate can only be issued as of 15/09/2015. So, after 14/09/2018 (after 3 years from the date ISO 9001: 2015 is issued), certificates issued under ISO 9001: 2008 will expire.
The benefits of adopting ISO 9001
Implementing a quality management system (QMS) will motivate employees by identifying their important roles and responsibilities. Cost savings can be made through improved efficiency and productivity. From there, improvements can be developed, resulting in less waste, less work, less rejections and fewer complaints. Customers will find that orders are consistently met, in terms of timing and specification. This could open up opportunities markets and also help businesses increase their chances of winning the bid.
For business management
– Help leaders manage the operations of scientific and effective enterprises.
– Strengthen the prestige of the leadership.
– Compact, tight management system, efficient and fast operation.
– Improve business efficiency, increase profits through rational use of resources, cost savings.
– Strictly control the production, business and service stages.
– Product quality is more stable, improve productivity, reduce waste and unnecessary costs.
– Increased output due to time control during production.
– Control the quality of raw materials by controlling suppliers.
– Improve key processes, improve product quality.
– Create a close relationship between leaders and employees.
– Resolve internal conflicts and disagreements, eliminate conflicts of information as it is clearly stated. Everything is controlled, not overlooked, clear responsibilities.
– Promote good working practices, improve the attitude of employees. Employees better know their responsibilities and rights should actively take on the task.
– Always improve to provide products that satisfy the customer requirements.
– Confirming prestige of product quality of the enterprise.
– Meet the requirements of the industry and the State on quality management.
– Products are more stable quality, reduce the damaged products, thus creating confidence for customers, occupy the market.
– Meet the requirements of quality assurance and satisfy the increasing needs of customers.
– Consistent quality management.
– Strengthening and developing market share, gaining competitive advantage.
– Increasing prestige and helping enterprises in penetrating into regional and international markets.
Please contact to us:
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Hotline: 0869.881.869