Information of frozen shrimp card products:
– Shrimp: 30gr – 40kgr / head or more
– Size: 300 – 500 gr, 500 – 1000 gr, 1000 – 2000 gr, 2000 up
– Origin: Mekong Delta of Vietnam
– Preservation: Shrimp tags are stored in the freezer compartment of the refrigerator
– Time to use: 12 months
Preliminary processing: Shrimp are still alive whole, then washed for bag, vacuum and frozen.
– Packing: 300 – 500gr, 500 – 1000 gr, 1000 – 2000 gr, 2000 up
– Packing in PE / PA bag 1kg / vacuum bag, 10kg / carton or according to customer requirements.
White Shrimp (Litopenaeus vannamei), is a type of pan-prawn. In the wild, shrimp mature, intercourse, reproduce in the depths of 70 meters at 26-28 degrees Celsius, salinity is quite high (35 per thousand).
Shrimp culture has grown rapidly and has had a large market share in Vietnam’s export market in recent years.
White-legged shrimps have almost the same color as the prawns, except that their breasts are white. Currently they are raised in Vietnam.
This shrimp species has the advantage of high meat, thin meat, thin shell, compared to 50 shrimp / kg of black tiger shrimp, the consumers eat this kind of shrimp is better, because the shrimp has a thicker shell than shrimp feet. White shrimp should be more than 50C / kg, they have many shells, less meat. Therefore, when buying shrimps, it is recommended to buy from 40 and above, while white shrimp from 80 to 50 can be bought depending on the demand and the food to be processed.
In terms of nutritional value, these two types of shrimp are nearly identical. In terms of meat quality, tiger shrimp meat is more elastic and tastier when the tiger shrimp is 35 years or older.
There are many ways of processing according to each person’s preferences: steamed, fried, cooked hot pot, or baked ….
Please contact to us:
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Hotline: +084.869.881.869